Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Fashion!!!

Fall is on it's way and I could not be happier! Fall is my favourite time of year for everything fashion. Here are a few thing's that I've been ordering and preparing for my fall wardrobe! :)

Blazers:
If you do not have blazers in your wardrobe you really aren't living. They are my NUMBER ONE clothing item. I have them in all sorts of shapes, colours, and designs. I recently did some on-line shopping at Forever21.com and found this amazing pink blazer (you do not know how long I've wanted a pink blazer) that will look great and keep your arms covered for those cool fall days.

Here is the one I picked up (poor picture from phone!)

Below are pictures of Kim Kardashian and Miranda Kerr sporting pink blazers :)
Another popular fall item are blouses. I love blouses. A blouse potrays femeninity, and makes you look very polished and sophisticated. The one I picked up for this fall is burgundy (perfect colour for fall) with bow detailing that makes it more girly. It drapes long so I can wear it with
leggings and boots, or just with heels. It can also be tucked into a skirt, or just paired with jeans for a more casual look. This type of shirt is so versatile and can be worn for any occasion.

I got this blouse at asos.com (LOVE) for $54.21
Nobody rocks this look better than Kourtney Kardashian!

Let's not leave out the greatest part of fall fashion. BOOTS!!! What girl doesn't love to wear an amazing pair of boots? This year I am going to look for an over the knee classic riding boot and of course I still have my classic black leather heeled boots. And trust when I say they are not all skanky... you just have to know how to wear them and what to look for. I always go for over the knee boots... they elongate my legs and I love how stylish they are.

Black Sabrina boot $46.90 at Alloy.com
Aldo Buro Boot $180.00 at Aldo Shoes or aldoshoes.com

That is all folks! :)
xoxo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment