Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top 10 Makeup Must Haves!!

Hello girlies!! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read our blog! This is Cindy, and I wanted to go over the Top 10 Makeup Must Haves!!

Amy and I are passionate about make-up so we have tried everything and anything you can think of. We're always looking to expand our collection and now we're here to share it with our lovely friends! Here's just a list of the the Top 10 Makeup MUST HAVES!!!

#1. As much as I raved about the Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation, I still think the Makeup Forever HD foundation is the best of the best! It has full coverage, is very buildable, feels like you aren't wearing anything, and most importantly, it looks great in photots! Because it is HD, it cannot be seen by the naked eye. I LOVE this foundation!! Did I mention this is Kim Kardashians FAV foundation?! You ladies MUST try it. It does break the bank, but is is sure worth the price you pay for!





#2. If you love bronzer as much as I do, well then you should try the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer. This bronzer is SO cool! Because it is baked you can wet the actual product and darken it to use as a bronzer for you body!! It goes on streak free, and has lasted me a very long time. You can get this product at Sephora!






#3. One product I cannot live without is eye liner. Whether is be gel, liquid, or cream based, I cannot live without it! My ultimate favourite product is the STILA Liquid Liner! It is waterproof, goes on very very black, and absolutely does not smudge. It's a perfect liquid liner!




#4. I personally lovve using makeup palettes, especially the ones that makeup companies mix in shades that complement each other. Everyone who has the NAKED Palette can probably say that is their favourite, but I cannot get my hands on that product!! So, I've searched and searched and found that the Tarina Tarintino Bronze Palette is my ultimate favourite! This palette is perfect in the summer time, because of the beautiful gold pigments. You can find this lovely product at Sephora! LOVE LOVE LOVE!


#5. If anyone has tried NARS, I am sure you are most certainly satisfied with what you buy. The next makeup must have is the NARS Orgasm Blush. This gives you sucha beautiful glow to your skin because of the gold pigments and the pink complements many skin tones. It can work with people who have light skin to darker skin tones such as mines. you can also purchase this great product at Sephora!






#6. The 217 MAC Eye Blending Brush is my ultimate favourite brush! it is very hard for me to find another brush that can do as good as a job as this one. The shape of the bristles fit perfectly in a lot of people's eye crease, which is great because it allows me to use less brushes which ultimately means saving me time!





#7. I find that a lot of woman do not fill their brows because they think the hairs are thick enough. They are wrong. No girl has the perfect brow. There is always space to fill it in. It really does make a difference in your look if you fill in your brows! The angle brush is my one of my favourite makeup brushes to fill in my brows!





#8. A favourite of Amys is the NARS Albatross Blush! I have tried this product and is next on my list to purchase. It is an amazing highlighter for many skin tones. On the surface it looks like it comes off too white, but it actually gives you a beautiful gold glow to your skin!









#9. The Fresh Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment!! This is a great product to treat your lips. it helps treat your dry lips. Not only does it feel amazing, but it looks great too! The raspberry tint gives you an extra pop of colour. You can purchase this in the Fresh section at Sephora!



#10. I personally LOVE to do a dark, sexy eye shadow look with a nude lip. My favourite lipstick when going out is the MAC Hue lipstick. This will give you the perfect nude lip. It is amazing because it still has a slight pink pigment in it, so it does completely wash you out. I love coating a nice lipgloss on top because it is very matte. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment