Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chanel Makeup Review!

Hi dolls, this is Cindy and I just wanted to review the Chanel makeup line. I've tried many products, so I just wanted you all to know what my thoughts were before you go and try it. The products in this review are quite pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. Chanel is one of my favourite makeup lines so I thought I would go ahead and review it.


I first fell in love with the Chanel makeup line when I first tried their Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation. If you ladies are looking for a great foundation that gives you full coverage, moisturizing and amazing in photos, you should most definitely try out this foundation. It was more on the yellow side so it cancelled out the redness on my skin. I also tried the Chanel Matte Lumiere but it was not as good. It was too matte, so it made my face look dry, and it did not look good in photos. It is quite pricey, as I believe it costs around $65 per bottle but well worth it!





Once I tried the Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation, I had to shop some more and found that their lipsticks are also amazing. They are very pigmented as it is buildable, and also very moisturizing. I am quite sensitive to some lipsticks as the harsh chemicals can sometimes irritate the skin on my lips but this is perfect. It gives you a glossy finish so you don't have to wear lip gloss on top of it, and it is also very pigmented at the same time. I tried their Rouge COCO lipstick that was hydrating and creamy. A very light, wearable lipstick. I tried it in the shade Magnolia A definite must try lipstick!





Another great product Chanel has is their Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer. This was one of my favourite bronzers to use in the winter time. It was matte so there was no shine on my dry skin, and gave me a nice glow to my skin. Some bronzers can make your skin look too "muddy" and dark, but this was the perfect finish. I personally loved it!




The Les Tissages De Chanel Blush was one of my favourite blushes as it gave a sheer finish that was still pigmented yet very natural looking. Because it was mixed in with a very natural pink and gold pigments, it gave off a very nice glow to my skin. This was quite the blush.






The Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer that is gel based is a product that I have not tried yet, however it is next on my list. It is a gel based bronzer that gives off a very healthy glow. Amy and I have been DYING to try this product as it would be great for the fall and winter seasons because of the gel base. You apply this with a normal bronzing brush, or kabuki brush over your foundation, and you can also set it with your powdered blonzer to use as a base. This has been received many great reviews, and we are definitely going to purchase this next!

No comments:

Post a Comment