Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nail Polish Storage

I have quite a small room, and I am always looking for new ways to use my space the best way possible. I love organizing, and I like things to be neat and tidy. I found this wall shelf at home sense and thought it would be great for all my products that once took up space on my vanity. Using wall shelves and wall organizers is a great way to save space. My only issue I have is that I cannot see all my nail polishes, and I knock them over trying to get to the ones at the back. So I went on ebay looking for a nail polish rack and I came across an acrylic nail polish wall rack that was only 30 dollars. To find this go to ebay.ca and search "nail polish wall." You will find many variations of what I found. The one I chose holds 90 bottles and I am very excited to receive it! Hope this was helpful! xoxo Amy
The ebay nail polish wall rack...can't wait to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment