Monday, September 19, 2011

Amazing find! New Nail trend


I first saw these at Walmart but didn't really go for them because I have tried similar products that didn't really work well. Then I started noticing that everyone on YouTube was raving about them so I picked some up! The sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips are amazing! They come in a variety of patterns and also plain colours. What makes them last longer and work better than previous similar products is that they are made of real nail polish rather than just being a sticker for your nails. It even takes nail polish remove to take them off. I personally don't think the $10.00 is worth it for the plain colours, I'd just paint my nails. But as for the patterns, they look like an expensive manicure and are super fun! These are really easy to do and for more help look it up on YouTube! If I have trouble with anything, or want to learn something I always check out YouTube videos :)

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment