Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nail Polish Obsessions

Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me Topcoat:

This is my FAVOURITE of the month. As far as glitter polish goes, it doesn't get better than this. If you are not into the little fine, childish glitter polishes do not shy away from this one. It is amazing! The mixture of fine and chunky round glitter makes it look so chic and fabulous. I am obsessing over this right now, and want to put it over every colour of nail polish I choose. My favourite combination is over top a light pink or nude colour. It also doubles as a Top Coat so less steps are needed! You can find this gem at Sephora or sephora.com!
Butter London Tea with the Queen:

Butter London is a very cool brand. They do not sell anywhere I have seen, I ordered from their Canadian site butterlondon.ca. I discovered these nail polishes on youtube, they have a very good following. They are the most expensive nail polishes I've ever purchased but I did save money buying a set of them. This is a brand to look out for! I know that Ulta in the US now carries them. This colour is the PERFECT nude. I love everything in nude, my purses, my shoes, my clothes and yes my nail polish. The nude nail look is often called "Mannequin Hands," which means that since your nails are the colour of your skin, it will elongate your hands. Similar to the idea that nude shoes elongate your legs. This is a must have!
Essie Borrowed and Blue:

Essie is probably my favourite nail polish brand. The quality is amazing. I tend to go for pastel colours like this adorable light blue. I got this from Trade Secrets but Essie is now available at Walmart and Shopper's Drug Mart.

Revlon Minted:

I am always on the hunt for a new mint green nail polish. Right not I'm loving Minted by Revlon.
My only complaint about the Revlon nail polishes is that they require 3 coats, they are streaky. This colour is very beautiful and I love it on my toes in the summer! It looks amazing on tanned skin. I got mine at Walmart.
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy:

This Colour is insane! Its a neon pink and I am in love with it. I haven't taken it off my nails all week because I can't get enough. This was a collection last summer called Poolside. This colour was still available at my Sally Beauty Supply Store, but the whole collection can also be found on ebay and other online stores.


Orly Frisky:

I do not usually go for blue nail polishes but this colour is so bright and fun! I've been loving it for the summer. It is part of a new collection called Happy Go Lucky, so get it fast! I got mine at Sally Beauty Supply Store.


~Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment